Our clinic owners and AirAllé technicians find their way into the lice treatment industry for many different reasons. Some of them have been treated personally for head lice and others had children who were exposed to the pesky bugs. Most of them, however, were looking for a non-toxic, non-pesticide option for lice treatment, and they luckily found our clinics. The truth of the matter is that dumping pesticides on your child’s head is never an ideal treatment solution. Everyone would agree to this. It is even less ideal if your child is prone to seizures or has other medical conditions that they face.
Do you know that in the Emergency Room, when a child is brought in after seizure activity, one of the questions on the intake form is “Has the patient recently been exposed to an OTC head lice treatment”? The neurotoxins found in OTC Head Lice Treatments stun the neuro system of the lice bugs. These neurotoxins used to be more effective against the bugs, but the lice have undergone an adaptive mutation process, making them less susceptible to the products. One thing is for sure, though. Our children have not undergone that same mutation-they are still just as affected by the neurotoxins as before, and in some cases, they begin to seize.
Aside from the fact that I am a caring and honest person, you are at liberty to check into the contents of your OTC products and do the research for yourself. These treatments are absorbed through our skin (our scalps), and enter our blood stream, leading to a neurotoxic effect (localized hives, speech regression, seizures). Take a moment, and think about how much sense it makes to continue exposure to these toxins, and then decide your next move.
Our patented head lice treatment is pesticide free. Our head lice removal treatment is quick. Our head lice treatment is professional. When you leave our clinic, you will be lice free. When you leave are clinic you will be pesticide free. No neurotoxic seizure activity allowed!
**Click here to see a video of a live adult louse!